SpamSieve gives you back your inbox by bringing powerful Bayesian spam filtering to Mac e-mail clients. It’s quick and easy to control SpamSieve from within your mail client, and you can customize how it interacts with the rest of your message sorting rules.
Other spam filters get worse over time as spammers adapt to their rules; SpamSieve actually gets better over time as it adapts to your mail. By learning from the very messages that you receive, SpamSieve is able to block nearly all of your spam, without putting your good messages in the spam mailbox.Main Features:
- Powerful Bayesian spam filtering results in high accuracy and almost no false positives
- Integrates with your e-mail client for a superior user experience
- Integrates with the Mac OS X Address Book
- Adapts to spam messages sent from particular addresses to catch 100% of them
- Automatically maintains a whitelist of particular senders or mailing lists
- Add sophisticated rules that match various message headers, or the message body
- You can use the Habeas Safelist, which indicates messages that are not spam
- You can use the “ADV” subject tag indicating that a message is spam
- SpamSieve can decode and look inside messages
- SpamSieve spam message statistics
- Let SpamSieve notify you only when you receive non-spam messages
- The corpus window and log let you see how each spam message was caught
- Apple Mail
- Entourage 9.